Numerous women wear women’s high heels not just for fashion but because for a lot of reasons. These days, high heels are typically worn by women, with heights varying from a kitten heel of 1½ inches (4 cm) to a stiletto heel(or spike heel) of 4 inches (10 cm) or even more. Extremely high-heeled shoes, like those higher than 5 inches (13 cm), are normally worn only for aesthetic reasons and are not considered practical. High heel shoes are usually categorized as any heel height over 3″ or 4″ (inches), although this is a matter of opinion and can vary depending on foot size. Few heels could be as high as 6″ or even 7″ without a platform, while the 4 or 5″ heel remains the most popular of the highest worn outside of the home.
The following are some of the reasons for wearing women’s high heels, which are almost exclusively aesthetic reasons, include:
· High heels change the angle of the foot with respect to the lower leg, which accentuates the appearance of calves.
· They change the wearer’s posture thus requiring a more upright carriage and altering the gait in what is considered a seductive fashion.
· These make the wearer appear taller.
· They make the legs appear longer.
· High heels make the foot appear smaller.
· They make the toes appear shorter.
· These make the arches of the feet higher and better defined.
· They might improve the tone of a woman’s pelvic floor, so affecting female incontinence.
· These high heels may help shorter people use items that have been designed for those of a normal height, like sit upright with feet on floor on chairs that would otherwise be too high, reach items on shelves and many others.
In today’s modern society, high-heeled shoes are a part of women’s fashion, perhaps more as a sexual prop. High-heels force the body to tilt, emphasizing the buttocks and breasts, thus highlighting a woman’s sexuality. They likewise emphasize the role of feet in sexuality, and the act of putting on stockings. This desire to look sexy continues to urge women to wear high-heeled shoes, despite causing significant pain in the ball of the foot.
Whatever reasons you may have, what matters is that you know how to walk on these women’s high heels. It is very awkward if you are always looking for these heels but you are not confident on how to use them.